Word Matters

Source:Global Times Published: 2017/9/11 18:08:39

Illustration: Chen Xia/GT





"My husband found a cockroach in his won ton!"

A couple dining at a branch of Shendacheng chain restaurant located in Pudong New Area Sunday was shocked by the sight of a small cockroach inside a bowl of won ton they ordered. The woman, surnamed Yao, took a photo and demanded an explanation from the restaurant. An employee proposed that Yao go to the hospital in case she felt ill from eating it, but refused to write a letter guaranteeing that they were responsible. The couple then called the police, but the restaurant still has yet to apologize for the incident.

Posted in: PULSE

blog comments powered by Disqus