Decapitated cobra bites cook in kitchen

Source:Global Times Published: 2017/9/21 20:08:40

A restaurant owner who was making a dish made from cobra meat fell unconscious after the snake bit her despite having its head chopped off.

Police in Shunde, Guangdong Province said the woman, surnamed Huang, was preparing the snake in her restaurant's kitchen with her husband on Wednesday.

However, as Huang was cleaning up, the venomous reptile's severed head sprung to life and chomped on her finger. 

Huang immediately began to show symptoms of the cobra bite, complaining of shortness of breath and being unable to articulate her words.

After falling unconscious, Huang's husband rushed her to Guizhou Hospital in Shunde.

There she received anti-venom treatment and is now in stable condition, doctors said.

thepaper.cn

Posted in: ODD NEWS

blog comments powered by Disqus