GM cotton statistic announced

Source:Global Times Published: 2017/10/13 22:18:39

Domestically cultivated, genetically modified cotton accounts for 95 percent of all Chinese cotton, the Ministry of Agriculture announced at a press conference on Friday, thepaper.cn reported. The remaining 5 percent is foreign.

Posted in: SOCIETY,INDUSTRIES

blog comments powered by Disqus