Worker dies from CO poisoning
Global Times | 2013-7-21 22:13:03
By Global Times
 E-mail   Print
A construction worker died from carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment in Putuo district over the weekend, local media reported Sunday.

The unidentified middle-aged man was found dead Sunday morning in a residential compound on Langao Road West, the Xinmin Evening News reported. Rescuers had to break into the apartment. A neighbor had knocked on the door after smelling gas, but no one answered from inside.

The deceased was working for the family who owned the apartment.

Police were investigating the case Sunday.

Global Times

 E-mail   Print   


Posted in: Society Metro Shanghai





Post Comment


By leaving a comment, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions (See the Comment section).


blog comments powered by Disqus


Popular now